Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday Poll Vol. 1

makeupandbeautyblog.com 's Karen does these every Monday. And since I'm actually home at a decent time from work and have a little less school load tonight, I'd figure I'd fill one  out too! (MAC Collection swatches up soon!)

1. Mood:
extremely tired. I'm functioning on two hours of sleep; I had a full day of school, work, and now homework! I'm not sure if 'tired' is a mood, but today, it definitely is for me!
2. Are you a red lipstick kinda girl?

I've never worn red lipstick! That's kinda sad. But where I live, not many girls my age like to deck out in makeup. So while I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing it many places around town, I'd definitely wear it out of town. So yes, I believe I am! I love red lipsticks, but it's just a matter of where/when I'd wear them.
3. Do you wear a watch?

Only when it's summertime and I'm working as a counselor out at a summer camp.
4. What was the most cringe-worthy beauty moment of your teenage years?

Thick eyeliner. I think this is a common offense though! Eyeliner must be tasteful in order to be effective!
5. Have you ever purchased a beauty product from a vending machine?

NO! But I really, really, want to! I haven't been to an airport in about five years, but I'll be headed to many this summer! So maybe I can do this then? Hmmm...:)
6. Do you like where you live?

Not at all. It's too small of a town and word/rumors travel fast. I also HATE cold weather! But this is why I'm moving summer of 2012
7. Is there a movie you’ve been wanting to see?

Black Swan, I guess, but I've kinda been turned off from the creepiness that leaks from people's voices when the describe it!
8. Where would you like to visit?
Rome, Israel, Greece, Germany, Ireland, Australia, Paris, L.A., NYC, D.C.
9. What’s one thing you love about yourself?

My eyes. They have a tie-dye pattern to them!
10. Weekly goals: 

Go to Chicago, find my dress, get some  MAC products while in town!

No comments:

Post a Comment